Turbo option is similar to digital option where you predict an asset price will be higher or lower than the current price when the option expired. However, turbo option offers a faster pace where options expired within 30/45/60/120/300 seconds after you make the purchase. It allows you to enjoy the shortest / quickest options that are available today.
How to trade Turbo Options?
1. Choosing Turbo Option
- Login to Binatrades.
- Navigate to Traderoom.
- Choose "TURBO".
2. Choosing an Asset
- Choose an asset that you want to invest.
- (Optionally) you can filter the asset list by choosing the type of asset under "Category".
3. Choosing an Expiry and Action
- Choose an expiry time.
- Predict the price will be higher(Call) or lower(Put) than the Strike Price(Our Rate) when the option expires.
4. Purchase the your Option
- Click the drop down menu and choose an amount you wish to invest.
- Click "Buy".
5. Trade confirmation
- Wait for trade confirmation to show up.
- Click "Ok".
6. Open Trades
- Check to see your active order in "Open Trades"