One Touch Option
One touch option is similar to Touch Option. However, instead of predicting an underlying asset will reach a higher or lower predetermined price level at option expiry; traders need to predict whether an underlying asset price will reach a specific & predetermined level any time before the option expires or will not reach the specific predetermined level for the duration of the option.
How to trade One Touch Options?
1. Choosing One Touch Option
- Login to Binatrades.
- Navigate to Traderoom.
- Choose "ONE TOUCH".
2. Choosing an Asset, Direction and Expiry
- Choose an asset that you want to invest.
- The red arrow infront of the asset indicates the direction of your option's predetermined target price. E.g. Choosing the first EUR/GBP asset will allow you to buy option with a target price higher than current market value; while choosing the second EUR/GBP option will have a target price lower than current market value.
- Click the drop down menu and choose an expiry time.
- (Optionally) you can filter the asset list by choosing the type of asset under "Category".
3. Choosing an Action
- Choose "Touch" if you expect the price will reach a predetermined target price at any time before the expiration; or "No Touch" if you expect the price will not reach the predetermined target price before the expiration.
4. Purchase the Option
- Enter the amount you wish to invest.
- Click "Buy".
5. Trade confirmation
- Wait for trade confirmation to show up.
- Click "Ok".
6. Open Trades
- Check to see your active order in "Open Trades"